Grand Rapids Lodge No 34
Events appearing in ORANGE are open to Non-Masons by invitation. Please contact a Lodge Officer for further details.
- Wednesday October 4, 2017– 6 PM Officers meeting in Secretaries office conference room on the 3ed floor. FC Degree PRACTICE – 7PM in the 3ed floor Blue room.
- Wednesday 11th – Regular Communication – Dinner 6:30 PM 4th floor dining room, Meeting 7:30 PM 3rd floor blue room
- Wednesday 18th – FC Degree – Dinner 6:30 PM 4th floor dining room, Degree starts 7:30 PM 3rd floor blue room
- Tuesday October 24, 2017 SPECIAL EVENT– GR 34 will be joining North Star Lodge No. 5 in celebrating the hanging of the North Star Charter on the Northeast Wall of the Blue Lodge Room. Dinner will be repaired by our JW Ed Davies and served at 6:30 PM in the fourth-floor dining rooms. Dinner will be followed by the opening of North Star Lodge at 7:30PM in the 3ed floor Blue room. Dress in dark suit and tie if at all possible.
- Wednesday 25th – Fun Event – 6:00 PM 4th floor west dining
- Wednesday 1st – Officers Meeting 6:30 PM 3rd floor secretary’s office conference room – MM Degree PRACTICE – 7PM in the 3ed floor Blue room. The degree Captains should be sending out more information on the practice and degree soon. Please attend this practice if at all possible. Drinks and snacks will be provided for all who attend.
- Wednesday 8th – Regular Communication – Dinner 6:30 PM 4th floor dining room, Meeting 7:30 PM 3rd floor blue room
- Wednesday 15th – Annual Thanksgiving Dinner. This event is open to all Masons, families, and guests. Dinner will begin at 6:30PM in the 3ed Floor Ball Rum. We will be raffling off the Henry Freemason addition rifle at 7:00 PM. Tickets will be available at the event. Come and enjoy fellowship and a GREAT meal.
- Wednesday 29th – MM DEGREE – Dinner will be at 6:30 PM in 4th floor dining room. Lodge will open at 7:15 PM with degree starting soon after. If you have not seen the MM degree put on by GR 34 in a while, come watch or even participate. We do a great job of putting this degree on. Please attend this event if at all possible as this is the MM degree I will be presiding over as your WM.
Free & Accepted Masons